Friday, August 12, 2011

Interesting clue / FUN WITH SPAMMERS

Hi All,

First, there is this:

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/un+gout+de+rouille+et+d'os

... oooh, intriguing. Or maybe BS. Who knows.

Second, there is this:

FROM NATASHA THE SPAMMER:

Hello. My name is Natasha.
I am 28 years old. Blonde with blue eyes. I live in Russia.
Seeking to create a human family. Call me.
http://datingru.com.ua/

Your Natasha.

FROM ME TO MY DARLING NATASHA:

Hello Natasha!

You sound very, very sexy I must say. Blonde with blue eyes---phoa! That's something I can work with! My last girlfriend, Handsome Maggie, was only three feet tall and she had two glass eyes ... actually, they were wooden eyes. Neither of us could afford real glass. I mean, who are we---the Rockerfellers?

But that was before. Now I'm rich. Rich as King Midas! It's all thanks to my greatest invention, The Horse Diaper. We have many horses where I live and they are always leaving their smelly turds all over the cobbles. And since we allow horses into our stores and places of business (my old boss, Glue Pot, was a wild roan stallion), well, you can believe there are quite a few "horse flops" indoors, too.

But with my invention those worries are a thing of the past. I say not to brag but because I would like to talk further to you, perhaps enchant you with my rhapsody of love, and I think it is important that you know I am a man of means. Big means!

Like you, I too yearn to create a "human family." I tried to create a Chia Pet family, but sadly I also created a Rabbit family at the same time; one family ate my other family! I had to go to councelling for that.

Then I tried to create an android family, and then a cyborg family, but I found them entirely too lippy and churlish for my tastes ... plus they were always whining about getting more "protein paste"---like Peter Weller ate in RoboCop, you know?---and their gluttony sickened me so I pulled the plug on the lot of them ... just like I had to pull the plug on ole Glue Pot after he fudged that quarterly earnings report.

Keep in touch. I would love to bring you over to where I live and lavish gifts upon you. I'm getting all steamy in my britches just thinking about it! Ho-ho! I'm sorry, that is very uncouth of me. I blame my upbringing.

Yours most sincerely,
Craig "The Love Machine" Davidson

FROM NATASHA MY DREAM-SPAMMER:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
    natasha@mail.ru
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 spam message rejected.

All best, Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment