Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rust and Bone at TIFF

Hello all,

For all Toronto-area folks: Rust and Bone will make what I believe is its North American premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival, Thursday, Sept 6. Marion Cotillard is scheduled to be there, so that's cool. I'll be there too, with my friends and family, and likely will be rather drunk. So if you want to grab tickets, they go on sale September 2 at 7am, online, in person, or by phone.

Should be a cool time. See you there perhaps?

All best, Craig.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to it!

    TIFF's online ticket service wasn't up to par this morning so I wasn't able to grab a ticket today but I'm going to try again on the morning of the premiere!

    I'll be rereading Rust and Bone this week in anticipation!

    Thank you for your work and perhaps I'll see you on Thursday!

    (Haha, if I can get a ticket...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both screenings have been sold out from day one. Managed to scoop a ticket for the premiere tonight off of Craigslist. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete