Saturday, March 15, 2014

CALGARY HERALD INTERVIEW

Hello All,

Huge thanks to Eric Volmers, tireless (and very thorough!) reporter for the Calgary Herald for taking the time to record and later coalesce my rambling, nonsensical diatribe into a very nice interview. I'll be reading in Calgary this coming Tuesday the 18th as part of the Dark Side Tour, with some other really great writers. Check the link out for more info!

CALGARY HERALD

DARK SIDE TOUR

Also, an interview with the Ottawa Citizen. I think this is the first interview I've ever done where at least one of my answers might be termed "snippy." I hope not, I am always grateful to anyone for taking the time to ask questions and I always try to give interesting answers—but not pissy ones. Maybe I did so, just this once. I won't make a habit of it.

OTTAWA CITIZEN

All best,
Craig.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mr. Davidson, my name is Aly and I have a blog. Not a relevant blog, but a blog nonetheless. I write sometimes about horror novels, and sometimes about Canadian authors, so your work is relevant to my interests and to the theme of my blog. I went on an energy-drink-fuelled amazon shopping binge at like 3am one night, and bought a bunch of your work, and then I accidentally purchased two hardcover copies of your book...

    So now that I own two copies, I want to give one away on my blog. Would this be okay with you? I don't make any money from it, I don't have any advertisers, it's just a blog/domain I maintain for fun so I can talk about my weird interests without clogging up people's Facebook feeds with nonsense. While giving the book away, I would be happy to link to this blog, or to your main website, or to the amazon product page, or any other thing you wanted me to put in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, sorry, the book I bought two of is The Troop... I also bought Cataract City and Rust and Bone, but I'm planning to read The Troop first.

      Delete
    2. Hello Aly, Sorry not to have gotten back to you on this sooner; this blog platform doesn't have a way of notifying me when someone has commented. So, sure, if you want to give a book away, The Troop, sure, that would be great. You can use my blog in whichever way you want, too. All best, Craig.

      Delete